You can buy Nanogen fibres in either 15g or 30g sized bottles in 10 different natural shades. Obviously the 30g bottles are going to represent the best value for money in the long run. The 15g bottles are generally only used for first time users who want to know if if is the right product for them.
The are available from high street pharmacy but you can save a significant amount of money buying them online, particularly if you order multi-packs. Here we have listed all today’s Nanogen prices including 15g, 30g and any multi-packs, added the delivery cost and calculated the best deal on a £/g basis – the lowest price per gram is at the top. We hope you find this list useful.
Prices (updated daily)
Where discount codes are provided their use at the checkout is require to obtain the displayed deal.
- Each 30g bottle should last you between 30 and 60 days, dependant on use (of course if you use it only occasionally a bottle will last much longer than this)
- The recommended retail price (what you would pay on the high street or from the official website) per 30g is £29.95.
What are they?
Nanogen Electrostatic Fibres instantly conceal thin hair and exposed scalp. Apply these microscopic colour matched fibres to your existing hair and they will bind with each individual hair strand electrostatically. This creates a convincing look of fuller, thicker hair – even close up.
When ordering a bottle you need to choose the right shade to match your natural hair colour as closely as possible. There are ten to choose from: black, dark medium and light brown, auburn, cinnamon, dark and light blond, grey and white.
- Instant hair thickening with pure keratin fibres
- Will stay in all day through perspiration, wind and rain.
- No side effects – perfect for sensitive scalps.
- Comes in ten natural colours.
- Patent pending Kinetic technology – metal strips in each fibre creates more 4 time more static charge than other fibre brands. This simply means that the fibres have a much stronger bond with your hair.
- Dipolar charging – other brands of hair fibre are statically charged so they bind flat with your strands, these ones have a dipolar charge so they bind in a fir tree pattern creating even fuller, more natural looking thick hair.
- Colour-Lock technology – each and every fibre has a unique waterproof coating so they do not run or leak dye when wet.